"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in 'advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10
We are very excited at Christian Hills School to have a faithful, loving volunteer family. We love having volunteers that can share a variety of gifts, even the gift of servanthood. We so appreciate all of the generous support by many parents and grandparents. Some families even go way beyond to bless our school throughout the year.
Volunteer opportunities range from major events throughout the year to lunch helper, and working some of our sports events. Sometimes teachers need volunteers for classroom activities, projects or parties. Some volunteering can be during the day and other work can be done at home.
The mission of the Parent Association Christian Hills School (PACHS) is to serve our teachers and students by engaging parents in volunteer service to our school community as approved and sanctioned by Christian Hills School.
Additionally, we strive to create opportunities for fellowship with our families. It is our objective to accomplish this mission by focusing on the following:
- Raising money to support CHS for the purchase of instructional and educational materials and other school needs to insure student success in and out of the classroom.
- Providing opportunities for families to fellowship in a small school environment.
- Encouraging volunteerism and service to the CHS family and the community at large.
- Providing hospitality for the CHS teachers and staff.
- Communicating needs, events and servant-leader opportunities.
We welcome your support and seek your participation through the many volunteer opportunities.
Here are some examples:
Meet and Greet
Mother/Son Game Night
Working Scoreboard during games
Working Concessions during games
Operation Christmas Child
Christmas and Spring Programs
Christmas and Valentine's Day Parties