Statement of Faith
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, inHis miracles, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit which includes: the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from regeneration, His indwelling, by which the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life, His supernatural gifting and empowering of the Church for its work, life and worship.
- ]We believe in the return of Jesus Christ, to consummate His kingdom in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Christian Hills Church School admits students of any sex, race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to Christian Hills Church School students. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, and color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions procedures, athletic or other school administered programs. We, however, reserve the right to deny admission to any individual who we feel will not benefit from our educational program based on past academic achievement. We also reserve the right to deny admission to anyone whose lifestyle is not in harmony with the stated philosophy and purpose of Christian Hills Church and School. To this end we follow the by-laws of Christian Hills Church.