Before you begin the application process
Read the CHS Statement of Faith. Applicants must be in full agreement with this before completing the application.
General Requirements for All Positions:
- All employees of Christian Hills School are Christians with an authentic personal relationship with Jesus Christ personally and professionally.
- The employees have a spiritual maturity with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
- Demonstrated leadership and innovation in an educational environment.
- All employees have a role in fulfilling the mission of Christian Hills School to "Glorify God...disciple students and pursue excellence in education."
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
Part-time Teacher Aide for 1st Grade for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Christian Hills School is seeking substitute teachers who have enjoyed success in high quality educational environments. This individual must understand the importance of teaching the whole child, demonstrate the ability to love and build community, and have a passion to integrate the truth of Christ in all situations.
- Commitment to CHS and its mission: Develop students to be academically equipped and spiritually led.
- Demonstrates abilities, skills, and knowledge as an educator.
- Regular involvement in a local church
- Proven heart for ministry to students and parents
- Love for Christ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven positive character in home, work place, and community
This is an after-school program that emphasizes academic excellence and spiritual growth. We are seeking driven and compassionate workers to work with our students.
- Providing direct care to a team of up to 30 students.
- Lead programs for reading activities, spiritual mentoring, and academic assistance.
- Maintain student attendance and enrollment data. Qualifications
- Must have a personal and saving relationship with Jesus Christ, be a member or regular attendee of a Bible-believing church, and model biblical/Christian principles.
- Develop relationships with students, families, and school.
- Lead groups of students in academic, extra-curricular and spiritually enriching activities.
Download Faculty Application Download Non-Faculty Application
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org