At Christian Hills, your child will discover his or her God-given potential, make lifelong friends, learn to serve, and graduate ready to make a difference in the community. While this will require the investment of your financial resources, we believe you will see that this is a worthy investment in your child.
Grade# of DaysTuition Cost
Preschool 3yrs3 Half Days$3,250
Preschool 3yrs3 Full Days$4,250
Preschool 3yrs5 Full Days$5,150
Preschool 4yrs5 Half Days$4,250
Preschool 4yrs5 Full Days$5,150
Kindergarten - 8th
Kindergarten - 8th5 Full Days$5,450
3 Day Preschool is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- First child (oldest) pays FULL tuition
- Second child receives a 15% discount
- Third child receives a 25% discount
- Fourth child receives 35% discount
- Early Pay-off: Pay in full by July 1, 2019, and receive a 2% discount
- 2 Semester Payments: Pay two equal payments to FACTS during new school year as follows: July 10, 2019 and Dec. 10, 2019
A $10, non-refundable fee will be paid by each family for set up and administration.
- Monthly Payments:
- 10 Monthly Payments to FACTS (July-April) if you enroll by June 30th
- 9 Monthly Payments to FACTS (August-April) if you enroll by July 31st
A $50, non-refundable fee will be paid by each family for set up and administration.
Fundraising is a vital part of our school. The money taken in helps cover the cost
of many needed upgrades to the school facility and student enhancements. Some
examples include the gym floor, smart boards, lab equipment, hands on projects,
and much more. In order to facilitate this, we require the fee by August 1st . In
order to assist parents, we will offer two main fundraisers designed to "give back"
to the parents. The percentage of money the school would receive by participation
in these two fundraisers will go back to the parents.
1 Student per family$400
2 Students per family$700
3+ Students per family$900
Tuition covers the general cost for faculty, facilities management, and administrative support. It also covers standardized testing.
Optional fees such as: hot lunch, field trips, gym clothes (4th - 8th ) or activity fees are not included. This is not an exhaustive list.