Before you begin the application process
Read the CHS Statement of Faith. Applicants must be in full agreement with this before completing the application.
General Requirements for All Positions:
- All employees of Christian Hills School are Christians with an authentic personal relationship with Jesus Christ personally and professionally.
- The employees have a spiritual maturity with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
- Demonstrated leadership and innovation in an educational environment.
- All employees have a role in fulfilling the mission of Christian Hills School to "Glorify God...disciple students and pursue excellence in education."
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
7 th Grade Teacher
In addition to the General Requirements listed above, candidates will have at least a bachelor's degree and current teaching certification. Applicants should have a passion for engaging middle school students. They should have excellent planning and organizational skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills, collaborative and cooperative mindset, and a love of learning.
Applicants preferred to have current teaching certificate with art education endorsement. Candidates should have knowledge of content, and knowledge of STEAM learning experiences with a focus on Art Education for elementary students grades K-8. Knowledge of quality classroom management and an ability to work cooperatively with students, parents, school personnel and the community is required. Applicants should also show evidence of a positive attitude and human relation skills.
Aides work under the direction of an early education teacher and as a part of the early education team.
- Aid the lead teacher by working with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter.
- Aid the lead teacher in leading specific activities so children can learn concepts, explore interests, and develop talents.
- Aid the lead teacher in preparing for upcoming lessons by cutting, gluing, etc.
- Nurturing a growing relationship with God in every child by praying with them, teaching them about God and instructing them from Scripture.
- Represent Christian Hills School in exemplary character. Young children learn from playing, problem solving, questioning, and experimenting. Preschool teachers use play and other instructional techniques to teach children about the world and about God's character.
After Care Worker
This is an after-school program that emphasizes academic excellence and spiritual growth. We are seeking driven and compassionate workers to work with our students.
- Providing direct care to a team of up to 30 students.
- Lead programs for reading activities, spiritual mentoring, and academic assistance.
- Maintain student attendance and enrollment data. Qualifications
- Must have a personal and saving relationship with Jesus Christ, be a member or regular attendee of a Bible-believing church, and model biblical/Christian principles.
- Develop relationships with students, families, and school.
- Lead groups of students in academic, extra-curricular and spiritually enriching activities.
Christian Hills School is seeking substitute teachers who have enjoyed success in high quality educational environments. This individual must understand the importance of teaching the whole child, demonstrate the ability to love and build community, and have a passion to integrate the truth of Christ in all situations.
- Commitment to CHS and its mission: Develop students to be academically equipped and spiritually led.
- Demonstrates abilities, skills, and knowledge as an educator.
- Regular involvement in a local church
- Proven heart for ministry to students and parents
- Love for Christ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven positive character in home, work place, and community
Download Faculty Application Download Non-Faculty Application
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org